We are a family of 6 (2 preteen kids) who are spending 2 nights in Lagos in late December. We plan to spend a half of day in Lagos. We have a rental car for the other day and would like to see as much as we can in the day. We are interested in seeing the beauty as well as any sights. Would love suggestions for good places to eat that are not too expensive. Considering Salema, Sagres, Faro, etc. Any advice would be appreciated. We move quickly - love taking pictures - and want to get a flavor of the area. Thanks so much. Would also love suggestions for highlights in Lagos - for eating as well as sightseeing!
Portugal - 1 1/2 day in Algarve in winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace