We are a family of 6 (2 preteen kids) who are spending 2 nights in Lagos in late December. We plan to spend a half of day in Lagos. We have a rental car for the other day and would like to see as much as we can in the day. We are interested in seeing the beauty as well as any sights. Would love suggestions for good places to eat that are not too expensive. Considering Salema, Sagres, Faro, etc. Any advice would be appreciated. We move quickly - love taking pictures - and want to get a flavor of the area. Thanks so much. Would also love suggestions for highlights in Lagos - for eating as well as sightseeing!
Portugal - 1 1/2 day in Algarve in winter
- 1 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 2 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 Athens licensed tour guide
- 6 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 Converting to EUROs
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 14 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Lucerne where to stay
- 19 France: CDG to Beaune
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days