We are a family of 6 (2 preteen kids) who are spending 2 nights in Lagos in late December. We plan to spend a half of day in Lagos. We have a rental car for the other day and would like to see as much as we can in the day. We are interested in seeing the beauty as well as any sights. Would love suggestions for good places to eat that are not too expensive. Considering Salema, Sagres, Faro, etc. Any advice would be appreciated. We move quickly - love taking pictures - and want to get a flavor of the area. Thanks so much. Would also love suggestions for highlights in Lagos - for eating as well as sightseeing!
Portugal - 1 1/2 day in Algarve in winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train to Vernon France
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Venice
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 10 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Traveling to Munich
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 London tube
- 15 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 16 cooking classes
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 19 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 20 Zurich, Switzerland
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island