We are a family of 6 (2 preteen kids) who are spending 2 nights in Lagos in late December. We plan to spend a half of day in Lagos. We have a rental car for the other day and would like to see as much as we can in the day. We are interested in seeing the beauty as well as any sights. Would love suggestions for good places to eat that are not too expensive. Considering Salema, Sagres, Faro, etc. Any advice would be appreciated. We move quickly - love taking pictures - and want to get a flavor of the area. Thanks so much. Would also love suggestions for highlights in Lagos - for eating as well as sightseeing!
Portugal - 1 1/2 day in Algarve in winter
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 2 Italian Lakes gardens
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 10 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?