We are a family of 6 (2 preteen kids) who are spending 2 nights in Lagos in late December. We plan to spend a half of day in Lagos. We have a rental car for the other day and would like to see as much as we can in the day. We are interested in seeing the beauty as well as any sights. Would love suggestions for good places to eat that are not too expensive. Considering Salema, Sagres, Faro, etc. Any advice would be appreciated. We move quickly - love taking pictures - and want to get a flavor of the area. Thanks so much. Would also love suggestions for highlights in Lagos - for eating as well as sightseeing!
Portugal - 1 1/2 day in Algarve in winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany