We are a family of 6 (2 preteen kids) who are spending 2 nights in Lagos in late December. We plan to spend a half of day in Lagos. We have a rental car for the other day and would like to see as much as we can in the day. We are interested in seeing the beauty as well as any sights. Would love suggestions for good places to eat that are not too expensive. Considering Salema, Sagres, Faro, etc. Any advice would be appreciated. We move quickly - love taking pictures - and want to get a flavor of the area. Thanks so much. Would also love suggestions for highlights in Lagos - for eating as well as sightseeing!
Portugal - 1 1/2 day in Algarve in winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 London tube
- 4 car rental info
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Local Tour in Provence?
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 10 Hours in Brussels
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Transportation in Barcelona
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car