We shall be visiting Beauly in the Highlands in September.
I'm planning a daytrip that will include Eilean Donan Castle.
From there, we can
1. go to Portree and come back to Beauly by way of Loch Luichart, or
2. go via Loch Luichart to Ullapool and back to Beauly.
Suggestions on which is the better option?
Suggestions that are different will be entertained.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 3 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 4 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 18 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 21 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Trip report European honeymoon