We shall be visiting Beauly in the Highlands in September.
I'm planning a daytrip that will include Eilean Donan Castle.
From there, we can
1. go to Portree and come back to Beauly by way of Loch Luichart, or
2. go via Loch Luichart to Ullapool and back to Beauly.
Suggestions on which is the better option?
Suggestions that are different will be entertained.
Portree v Ullapool
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 kids to italy
- 2 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 3 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 4 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 7 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 8 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 9 Madrid Bajaras to Salamanca
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 12 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 13 Rail tickets
- 14 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 17 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 23 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area