We shall be visiting Beauly in the Highlands in September.
I'm planning a daytrip that will include Eilean Donan Castle.
From there, we can
1. go to Portree and come back to Beauly by way of Loch Luichart, or
2. go via Loch Luichart to Ullapool and back to Beauly.
Suggestions on which is the better option?
Suggestions that are different will be entertained.
Portree v Ullapool
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 2 New Years in Northern Italy
- 3 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 4 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 5 Italy
- 6 Naples Port to circumvesuvio train
- 7 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 8 Best Easy-Moderate Hikes in Dolomites/ Dolomiti for a Photographer & Family
- 9 Italy over the winter holidays
- 10 Around Europe in 40 days
- 11 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 12 Renfe missing trains now I saw 6 mo ago
- 13 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 14 Can someone recommend a Byzantium history tour or private guide in Istanbul
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 17 Blog updates from Europe.
- 18 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 19 Cream tea
- 20 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 21 Dual sim phone
- 22 Venice to Croatia
- 23 Trip Report June 2014 Peloponnese Castles
- 24 Thalys: In Advance or Last Minute
- 25 Advice? which third European city would you choose