We shall be visiting Beauly in the Highlands in September.
I'm planning a daytrip that will include Eilean Donan Castle.
From there, we can
1. go to Portree and come back to Beauly by way of Loch Luichart, or
2. go via Loch Luichart to Ullapool and back to Beauly.
Suggestions on which is the better option?
Suggestions that are different will be entertained.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 3 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 4 Drinks in Spain
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 Gelato course in Rome?
- 7 Ali
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 10 Too much for one day?
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Norfolk base
- 13 Lipari to Capri??
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 Iceland Trip report
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 12 days europe
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris