We have a two week visit to the UK planned for August 2012, but we are having difficulty in deciding just what is doable for our last four full days. We will already have visited Edinburgh, Inverness and Skye areas. We would be traveling by our rental car from Portree, Skye on 26 August, and we must return to Edinburgh on 30 August. We are seriously contemplating a visit to Keswick and/or York, but we wonder if it would be too much driving and not enough sightseeing. Would be grateful for any hints or suggestions on how we might plan those final days.
Portree Skye to possibly Keswick and York back to Edinburgh
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 4 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 13 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 18 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 19 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 20 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 25 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples