Our May trip to Scotland was postponed to September for work reasons. This time tickets are booked (non-refundable and reservations are committed. I have my itinerary from May, and I think (hope) the clothing idea's I got for May will work for September as well...all thanks to this great forum. I know I will have more than I can do in Edinburgh, but I am hoping to squeeze in a couple of hours looking at portraits of the Stewart Kings and Queens that I have read about...pre Mary, Queen of Scots. Are these portraits in the National Portrait Gallery or elsewhere? We are spending 3 days in London at the end of our trip, and I am headed to their National Galleries, but I know pre-James VI the Scots Royals were not part of England. Any help about where I would find the best collection of Stewarts portraits?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?