Our May trip to Scotland was postponed to September for work reasons. This time tickets are booked (non-refundable and reservations are committed. I have my itinerary from May, and I think (hope) the clothing idea's I got for May will work for September as well...all thanks to this great forum. I know I will have more than I can do in Edinburgh, but I am hoping to squeeze in a couple of hours looking at portraits of the Stewart Kings and Queens that I have read about...pre Mary, Queen of Scots. Are these portraits in the National Portrait Gallery or elsewhere? We are spending 3 days in London at the end of our trip, and I am headed to their National Galleries, but I know pre-James VI the Scots Royals were not part of England. Any help about where I would find the best collection of Stewarts portraits?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Cambrils
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours