We will be spending a few days in Porto in early October and plan to take the train to Lisbon. Does anyone know it the B&B Porto Centro is near the train station and what the name of the train station is (in case there is more than one)? Also, should we reserve train tickets in advance or is it easy to do on the spot? Thanks for any info.
Porto to Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 7 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 8 Naples and Salerno
- 9 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 My poppy arrived today!
- 19 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 20 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 21 Garmisch
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!