My family (myself, wife and 5 year old daughter) are traveling to Porto for a week in May. Looking to rent a place while there. Looking for some guidance on:
1. Best neighborhood. Priorities are safety, walkability, and proximity
to market, shopping, restaurants.
2. Trustworthy alternatives to VRBO.
3. Recommendations on English speaking guides to get us
oriented/familiarized with city.
4. Any Duoro river tour outfits better than others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Ischia
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Lyon
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice