My family (myself, wife and 5 year old daughter) are traveling to Porto for a week in May. Looking to rent a place while there. Looking for some guidance on:
1. Best neighborhood. Priorities are safety, walkability, and proximity
to market, shopping, restaurants.
2. Trustworthy alternatives to VRBO.
3. Recommendations on English speaking guides to get us
oriented/familiarized with city.
4. Any Duoro river tour outfits better than others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 vienna
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions