We have 4 nights allocated for the Porto area. We would love to stay somewhere outside the city, any suggestions?
Also, suggestions for day trips in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Which Train Station in Venice
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 9 Uber vs. TfL
- 10 What fresh hell is this?
- 11 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 12 Greek Village
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more