We have 4 nights allocated for the Porto area. We would love to stay somewhere outside the city, any suggestions?
Also, suggestions for day trips in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 quickest way to Prague
- 16 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 17 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary