We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 가락오피 아찔한 달리기 가락건마 www.adal.ml 가락휴게텔 가락마사지 가락키스방
- 2 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 신천오피 신천건마 신천휴게텔 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 3 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 "Never Mind"
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast