We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 릴게임손오공신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"