We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엠카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 타이산카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 8 Flight
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 19 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 20 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 24 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 25 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?