We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 2 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Spain Trip Report
- 5 CDG international flight
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 8 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Norfolk base
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Gelato course in Rome?
- 14 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 15 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 19 5 Day itinerary
- 20 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 21 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 24 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 25 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como