We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Califoinya: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8oo:570:1233 yahoo MAIL
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 TIM in FCO - update
- 22 London GTG May 19-25
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania