We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 Where to stay around Munich
- 3 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 6 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 7 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 8 Shoppingin Spain
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 11 Northern Spain
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 15 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 16 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 17 French Prem Train Fares
- 18 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 To Hampton Court Palace
- 21 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 22 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 23 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 24 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 25 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam