We are a couple in our late 20's and we have planned a trip to Portugal in June for 5 days. We are flying into Porto and out of Lisbon and want to spend 2 nights and 2 days in Lisbon. We need some sugfgestions for the other 3 days, I would like to explore Porto for a day and then spend the next 2 days in the Douro valley. Do we need a car for this? Are there any must see wineries in Douro? I've hear do the train and the riverboat but i don't know if driving would give us more options?
Also, should we then drive from Porto to Lisbon or is ther not much to see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier to Arles
- 2 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 3 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 4 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/follinique/
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 7 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 10 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 11 PLITVICE LAKES
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 17 Piazza Navona
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 Venice at Christmas
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Seville bus information
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 The highlands