Can anyone recommend an area/hotel for a 2 night stay in Porto? Going mid -May. Don't need super nice. Good location most important. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me plan my trip!
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 4 Two days in Dublin
- 5 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 6 Munich accommodations
- 7 Tax refund in France
- 8 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 9 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 10 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 11 buying souviners and art
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Venice Apartment
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 16 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 19 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?