We will be house exchanging near Milan complete with automobile and wonder if there is a way or place to rent a portable English-speaking GPS to use in the car. Anyone out there know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Poland to Austria In December
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 14 Norwegian Air?
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 21 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 22 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary