We will be house exchanging near Milan complete with automobile and wonder if there is a way or place to rent a portable English-speaking GPS to use in the car. Anyone out there know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 2 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 3 Munich restaurant recs
- 4 Norway accessories and must have
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Norway holiday locations
- 10 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 14 Bordeaux TRIP
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Adaptors for Belgium
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Home base for a month in France?
- 23 Train Ticket Help
- 24 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?