We will be house exchanging near Milan complete with automobile and wonder if there is a way or place to rent a portable English-speaking GPS to use in the car. Anyone out there know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Advance Booking for Spain
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 10 nights in France
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 11 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 14 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 15 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 16 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 17 Greece Travel Advice
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 20 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 21 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 Brussels Airport