We will be house exchanging near Milan complete with automobile and wonder if there is a way or place to rent a portable English-speaking GPS to use in the car. Anyone out there know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 5 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 6 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 Rental car return in Nice
- 9 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 10 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 13 5 days in switzerland
- 14 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 17 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 18 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 19 Germany in 7 days
- 20 Trip report European honeymoon
- 21 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 22 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 23 Como or Bellagio
- 24 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria