We will be house exchanging near Milan complete with automobile and wonder if there is a way or place to rent a portable English-speaking GPS to use in the car. Anyone out there know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 2 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 7 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 10 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 11 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 14 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 15 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 16 Venice to Croatia
- 17 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 18 Amsterdam in August
- 19 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 21 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 22 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 23 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 24 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 25 San Sebastian to Cadaques