We will be disembarking a cruise ship in Southampton and going to a hotel near Oxford Circus tube station.
What is the most convenient way? How much? When and where should we book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 3 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Emergencies in Ireland
- 7 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 8 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 9 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 3 weeks in Spain
- 15 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 16 Rent a car in England
- 17 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 18 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 19 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 20 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy