Going to Nice in June. Our usual apartment is not available. Would you stay in the port area? Do you think it's too far from old town? We like to walk but is the bus service ok there?
Port area in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 4 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 5 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Schengen rule made easy
- 8 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 13 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 16 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 17 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 18 London hotel tax is 20%
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 25 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?