I'd like to visit the south of France when the poppies are in bloom. Can someone tell me the best time to go and the best area to stay to see the most poppy fields?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 5 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 seat reservations
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 19 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 20 Short time in Vienna
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 My special places in Europe
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 3 days outside Venice