I'd like to visit the south of France when the poppies are in bloom. Can someone tell me the best time to go and the best area to stay to see the most poppy fields?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento or Positano
- 2 tipping
- 3 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 4 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 5 Advice about Naples?
- 6 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 9 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 10 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 11 Santorini and Positano.
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 14 Poland Top Places?
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 4 Country Itinerary
- 19 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 23 Germany
- 24 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 25 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August