I'd like to visit the south of France when the poppies are in bloom. Can someone tell me the best time to go and the best area to stay to see the most poppy fields?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Apartment Montreux area
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna