I'd like to visit the south of France when the poppies are in bloom. Can someone tell me the best time to go and the best area to stay to see the most poppy fields?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Spain
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 6 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Cartagena Spain
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Ibiiza Spain
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 ATM
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants