We would like to see Poppies blooming in Provence. We will be in the area in early - mid April. I know it may be a little too early to see the Poppies bloom, but if we were to get lucky, where would be the best places to see them. Open to all suggestions. I'm hopeful that given what I hear was a warmer than usual winter, things may bloom early!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 November in Rome
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 15 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!