We would like to see Poppies blooming in Provence. We will be in the area in early - mid April. I know it may be a little too early to see the Poppies bloom, but if we were to get lucky, where would be the best places to see them. Open to all suggestions. I'm hopeful that given what I hear was a warmer than usual winter, things may bloom early!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 alItalia
- 3 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 6 Mykonos Beach Club
- 7 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 8 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 9 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 10 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 11 Visit to Engand
- 12 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 Which city order makes most sense?
- 15 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 16 London Restaurants
- 17 Munich Hotel Location
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 23 Is Sicily Safe?
- 24 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 25 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?