We would like to see Poppies blooming in Provence. We will be in the area in early - mid April. I know it may be a little too early to see the Poppies bloom, but if we were to get lucky, where would be the best places to see them. Open to all suggestions. I'm hopeful that given what I hear was a warmer than usual winter, things may bloom early!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Info about Poland
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS