Should I take a tour from Sorrento so see Pompeii or should I make my own way to Pompeii and possibly take a short tour there and then be able to stay as long as I want on my own? If I do it without a tour is there a long line up & do I have to purchase tickets in advance? Any info would help such as easy to get there? etc.
Pompeii - with a tour or on your own? What is best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Making reservations in Italy
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Scotland and northern England
- 6 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 12 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 13 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 14 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 15 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 16 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Best Tours of Europe
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 18 Days in Turkey
- 21 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 22 England, Paris itinerary help
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland