Should I take a tour from Sorrento so see Pompeii or should I make my own way to Pompeii and possibly take a short tour there and then be able to stay as long as I want on my own? If I do it without a tour is there a long line up & do I have to purchase tickets in advance? Any info would help such as easy to get there? etc.
Pompeii - with a tour or on your own? What is best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Italy
- 10 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?