Should I take a tour from Sorrento so see Pompeii or should I make my own way to Pompeii and possibly take a short tour there and then be able to stay as long as I want on my own? If I do it without a tour is there a long line up & do I have to purchase tickets in advance? Any info would help such as easy to get there? etc.
Pompeii - with a tour or on your own? What is best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 French open
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Air pollution in Paris
- 23 tulips in the Netherland
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?