We plan to take the train or bus from Rome, in November, and do a day-tour of Pompeii. I'm wondering if we should simply rent the audio tour when we get there, or start looking for a private guide. Any recommendations or insights (in addition to take lots of water and wear comfortable shoes!) would be much appreciated.
Pompeii: Audio or Private Guide?
- 1 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 2 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 3 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 4 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 5 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 23 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Granada on Sunday