If we only go to one of these, which would you recommend? We are planning to go to the archeology museum in Naples, because we know we'll see a lot of the artifacts there.
Pompei or Herculaneum?
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 5 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 8 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 16 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 Stop over in France
- 21 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 22 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 23 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 24 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 25 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!