If we only go to one of these, which would you recommend? We are planning to go to the archeology museum in Naples, because we know we'll see a lot of the artifacts there.
Pompei or Herculaneum?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 4 taxi line at FCO airport
- 5 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 6 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 7 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 13 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 First time in Europe!
- 16 Travel with connecting flights
- 17 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 18 Florence Hotel Advice
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 23 Lindisfarne and Northumberland
- 24 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 25 Escargot