If we only go to one of these, which would you recommend? We are planning to go to the archeology museum in Naples, because we know we'll see a lot of the artifacts there.
Pompei or Herculaneum?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 6 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Sammezzano update
- 9 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 10 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 11 ideas for Portugal please
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 airport transportation
- 18 2 Days in Brussels
- 19 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 22 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 25 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?