It looks like we are heading back to Italy yet again for our summer, 2016 vacation.
We do not know whether to visit a new area that we have not been to before or to explore an area we have seen, but more thoroughly.
We thought it would interesting to find out what everyone's top three most cherished smaller Italian towns and villages are. They do not have to be the most interesting, but they could be the places that left a lasting mark on your memory.
Our top three are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 A visit to Greenwich
- 23 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 24 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi