It looks like we are heading back to Italy yet again for our summer, 2016 vacation.
We do not know whether to visit a new area that we have not been to before or to explore an area we have seen, but more thoroughly.
We thought it would interesting to find out what everyone's top three most cherished smaller Italian towns and villages are. They do not have to be the most interesting, but they could be the places that left a lasting mark on your memory.
Our top three are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 2 10 day Italy
- 3 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 What to do at 7:00am
- 11 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 12 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 13 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy