It looks like we are heading back to Italy yet again for our summer, 2016 vacation.
We do not know whether to visit a new area that we have not been to before or to explore an area we have seen, but more thoroughly.
We thought it would interesting to find out what everyone's top three most cherished smaller Italian towns and villages are. They do not have to be the most interesting, but they could be the places that left a lasting mark on your memory.
Our top three are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 car rental
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)