It looks like we are heading back to Italy yet again for our summer, 2016 vacation.
We do not know whether to visit a new area that we have not been to before or to explore an area we have seen, but more thoroughly.
We thought it would interesting to find out what everyone's top three most cherished smaller Italian towns and villages are. They do not have to be the most interesting, but they could be the places that left a lasting mark on your memory.
Our top three are:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 파워볼사다리 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 17 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Renting a car in Greece
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Piedmont question
- 25 Insurance on rental car options