I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 The Independent Storefronts of Paris
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Barcelona question
- 9 Help with first time trip with family
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 17 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 18 My 60th birthday surprises
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 4 days in switzerland
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!