I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 3 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 scotland
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Ischia
- 14 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Barcelona
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique