I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 월드카지노
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 4 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 5 Norwegian air
- 6 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 7 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 8 help with 21 days-croatia
- 9 London Paris
- 10 14 days in Greece
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 13 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 15 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 16 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Early flight from Nice
- 19 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 20 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 21 London dining service charge
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 24 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 25 Shopping in Paris