I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Places of interest
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 vienna
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion