I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Travel in Europe
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 November in Rome
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna