I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting International Cars from USA
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 Seville Photo studio with folk / flamenco costumes
- 4 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 5 Where to from Verona
- 6 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 9 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 10 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 13 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 16 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 15 days trip to Europe
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London