I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Polis or Paphos?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 French Basque region
- 4 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 8 biking tours in Italy?
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 16 VISA question
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 France,Spain,Italy
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Which european city?