I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 5 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 6 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Light weight small converter?
- 14 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Positano Surprise
- 17 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 18 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 19 Best of Norway
- 20 Escorted tours Norway
- 21 Munich Hotel Location
- 22 Small towns not too near Paris
- 23 Car rental help in Sicily
- 24 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 25 Help with basic itinerary