I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Laundry - Ireland?
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Prague on a budget...
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Holiday Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 16 AVE train tickets questions.
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4