I am thinking of Cyprus in mid March 2010. I was all set for Paphos as we want a quiet place to stay (have an eye on an apartment) but near to restaurants and sea and historical sites.
Have now seen a thread on net which says Paphos now like Benidorm with Irish pubs and all day breakfasts etc!
How big is Polis? Will it have restauarants etc open in March?
Polis or Paphos?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 14 Best day trips from Paris
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Sunny September Trip Report
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk