After lots of back and forth, we have decided to focus on Poland and Ukraine for 11 days followed by an annual side trip to Greece. I was born in Odessa, Ukraine but have not been since 2004 and have never been to Kiev or anywhere in Poland. My gut and research says that Krakow will be the highlight plus visiting my old city of Odessa is a must. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
July 1-4 - Exploring Krakow with a side trip to the Salt Mines and to Auschwitz
July 5 - morning train to Warsaw and explore the city for 1 day
July 6 - 11am flight to Odessa, arriving 2pm. Beach/relax
July 7-9 - Explore Odessa plus enjoy some down time on the beach
Overnight train to Kiev. Safe? Can we buy all 4 seats to have a private compartment?
July 10-11 - Explore Kiev
July 12 - 1pm flight to Athens, Greece.
Too jam-packed? I am working with only doing non-stop flights (Warsaw-Odessa and Kiev-Athens).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 5 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 10 6-7 Days in France
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Getting to Bolivia
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?