After lots of back and forth, we have decided to focus on Poland and Ukraine for 11 days followed by an annual side trip to Greece. I was born in Odessa, Ukraine but have not been since 2004 and have never been to Kiev or anywhere in Poland. My gut and research says that Krakow will be the highlight plus visiting my old city of Odessa is a must. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
July 1-4 - Exploring Krakow with a side trip to the Salt Mines and to Auschwitz
July 5 - morning train to Warsaw and explore the city for 1 day
July 6 - 11am flight to Odessa, arriving 2pm. Beach/relax
July 7-9 - Explore Odessa plus enjoy some down time on the beach
Overnight train to Kiev. Safe? Can we buy all 4 seats to have a private compartment?
July 10-11 - Explore Kiev
July 12 - 1pm flight to Athens, Greece.
Too jam-packed? I am working with only doing non-stop flights (Warsaw-Odessa and Kiev-Athens).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0ncall ROCKETMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 ROCKETMAIL
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 7 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco