After lots of back and forth, we have decided to focus on Poland and Ukraine for 11 days followed by an annual side trip to Greece. I was born in Odessa, Ukraine but have not been since 2004 and have never been to Kiev or anywhere in Poland. My gut and research says that Krakow will be the highlight plus visiting my old city of Odessa is a must. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
July 1-4 - Exploring Krakow with a side trip to the Salt Mines and to Auschwitz
July 5 - morning train to Warsaw and explore the city for 1 day
July 6 - 11am flight to Odessa, arriving 2pm. Beach/relax
July 7-9 - Explore Odessa plus enjoy some down time on the beach
Overnight train to Kiev. Safe? Can we buy all 4 seats to have a private compartment?
July 10-11 - Explore Kiev
July 12 - 1pm flight to Athens, Greece.
Too jam-packed? I am working with only doing non-stop flights (Warsaw-Odessa and Kiev-Athens).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 22 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 Please help me eat well in Greece!