It will be my first time to buy a train ticket myself and it seems quite complicated.
Regarding passes, I am allowed on trains a given number of times within a specific period, yet how does that actually work? Do we just show up and hub in? What if it is a busy day... Does it happen that it may be too busy that people with passes may not find a place on a train?
Also, what's with the compartments? I always thought that trains had seats just like a plane... Compartments seem a little weird where you sit with complete strangers in a room for 6 or 8 hours... Is that always the case?
Please Help... Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Towns around Lucca
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy