It will be my first time to buy a train ticket myself and it seems quite complicated.
Regarding passes, I am allowed on trains a given number of times within a specific period, yet how does that actually work? Do we just show up and hub in? What if it is a busy day... Does it happen that it may be too busy that people with passes may not find a place on a train?
Also, what's with the compartments? I always thought that trains had seats just like a plane... Compartments seem a little weird where you sit with complete strangers in a room for 6 or 8 hours... Is that always the case?
Please Help... Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 9 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 10 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 11 Berlin, Nice and London
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Venice
- 14 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 20 Day in Madrid
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 24 Rental car in Menton
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich