I will be put up in Poland for a month. I was thinking of visiting switzerland during the period.
Could some one please guide whats the most economical way (route as well as medium) of reaching Chur from warsaw poland, basically I was interested in taking the bernina express.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/evermax/
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 4 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 12 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 16 Croatia trip Planning
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 So much to do, so little time!
- 19 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?