I will be put up in Poland for a month. I was thinking of visiting switzerland during the period.
Could some one please guide whats the most economical way (route as well as medium) of reaching Chur from warsaw poland, basically I was interested in taking the bernina express.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 파워볼 하는법 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 18 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 ATM
- 21 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Living in Paris......for a week
- 24 ATM help
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please