I will be put up in Poland for a month. I was thinking of visiting switzerland during the period.
Could some one please guide whats the most economical way (route as well as medium) of reaching Chur from warsaw poland, basically I was interested in taking the bernina express.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 2 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 5 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 stonehenge day trip from london
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Central and Northern Italy
- 11 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 12 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 15 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 17 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 18 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 19 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 20 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Trip to Ireland in September
- 24 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....