I will be put up in Poland for a month. I was thinking of visiting switzerland during the period.
Could some one please guide whats the most economical way (route as well as medium) of reaching Chur from warsaw poland, basically I was interested in taking the bernina express.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Questions about Italy again
- 5 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 6 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 10 nights in France
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Car rental in Caen?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?