I will be put up in Poland for a month. I was thinking of visiting switzerland during the period.
Could some one please guide whats the most economical way (route as well as medium) of reaching Chur from warsaw poland, basically I was interested in taking the bernina express.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 3 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 4 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 17 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Appenzell in December?
- 21 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 22 Iceland in January/February
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 WWI Battlefields