I will be put up in Poland for a month. I was thinking of visiting switzerland during the period.
Could some one please guide whats the most economical way (route as well as medium) of reaching Chur from warsaw poland, basically I was interested in taking the bernina express.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 4 Dolomites October 14-18
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Italy by car
- 7 Florence 2 weeks
- 8 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 9 Santorini
- 10 One in Paris ... help
- 11 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 12 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 13 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 15 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 16 T Mobile Does it Again
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Which order should I travel
- 19 Which order should I travel
- 20 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 21 Train questions for Switzerland
- 22 First timers to Italy
- 23 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 24 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 25 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations