I wondered if anyone can tell me more about safety in Poland. I read a lot of articles and reviews about racism and other acts of violence against people of ethnic backgrounds.
I have no clear information on the matter nor have I ever visited the country.
Please note that we are middle eastern.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Iceland car rental agencies
- 5 Amalfi coast in august
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Greece
- 10 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Hiking lake Como
- 17 Prem fares (again)
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece