Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 4 Canal du Midi
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 12 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 13 Praiano
- 14 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Help please