Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임
- 2 토토 총판 수익 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Flat in London
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Skye to Edinburgh
- 21 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Moving Around Amalfi without a car