Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm back.....
- 2 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 14 5 days in Provence
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 18 1 week in Malaga
- 19 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 22 Transportation in Bologna
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel