Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Nice driving
- 2 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 3 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 4 holiday problem in Budapest
- 5 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 6 When and how to book for a trip?
- 7 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 8 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 9 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 10 Sicily or Rome
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 14 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 17 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Italy
- 20 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 21 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 German Train travel
- 24 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 25 Day tour in Kilkenny