Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Dresden or Leipzig
- 9 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Moving to Belfast
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 4-6 weeks
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?