Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 4 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 5 Bath or Exeter
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 8 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 9 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 10 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 11 St. Petersburg plus
- 12 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 13 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 14 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 17 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 A week in Vienna
- 21 short trip klon to koblenz
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 24 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 25 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?