Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 Itinerary Assistance
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 6 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Europe Destination with kids?
- 19 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 20 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 24 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?