Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 3 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 We have no idea where to go!
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Paris apartment choices?
- 13 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 14 Norway 2014
- 15 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Norway and maybe Denmark