Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 Bernina Express mid-March
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 where to stay in London?
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 17 Flamenco in October
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily