Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 American Express
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?