Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 보스카지노♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡소라카지노
- 2 리스보아카지노♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡홍콩카지노
- 3 카지노슬롯머신♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡대만카지노
- 4 외국인전용카지노♡❑✰✰NOLZA007。CℴM✰✰❑♡하얏트호텔카지노
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 15 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 16 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 20 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Prague End of May
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please