Im Nitish from India and am attending an International Conference in Leipzig, Germany during end of November (Winter) along with my wife. we were thinking of doing either Prague or Poland. My queries are as below :
- As part of my conference package, i am getting a one day-day tour to Prague (Free) Is it OK . or should i do a separate 2 day trip to Prague. Because of budget issues, i am contemplating whether to do Poland or Prague
- If i do poland after my conference, is three days OK. what are the things i can cover. Both of us would like to explore the culture and history. I think Krakow should be fine or should i add another city ?
- Pls suggest some budget stay options with breakfast.
Thanks a Ton.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노⋞」✜「( SO224。COM )」✜「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Versailles
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France