Thinking about a 7-8 day trip to Poland in September. Krakow for sure; Warsaw if it could be worked out. Interested in an all-inclusive escorted or semi-escorted tour. Any suggestions on getting me started? Many, many thanks in advance. From Chicago.
Poland in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 3 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 4 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 7 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 8 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 12 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 13 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 14 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 15 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 19 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 20 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 23 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto