I need your help ! I am planning a 3 country trip to Europe – countries are Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary. I will be going with another friend – both Females, 30 years old.
This is my tentative itinerary. Please provide your inputs and pls answer some questions I have.
31st march & 1st April– Warsaw
2nd & 3rd – Krakow
4th – from Krakow – day trip to Auschwitz or Wieliczka ? pls recommend which one is better ?
5th –from Krakow – day trip to Zakopane.
5th – Take a night train to Prague – pls tell me if a night train is better or should we go the next morning to prague, pls provide links from where I can book a night train to Prague.
6th & 7th Prague
8th – from Prague , day trip to Kutna Hora
9th – from Prague – day trip to Cesky Krumlov
10th & 11th – Karlovy Vary
11th evening /night, take a bus back to Prague.
Pls recommend if I should come back to Prague and take a night train to Budapest ? or should I take an overnight train from Karlovy Vary to Budapest ?
12th , 13th , 14th – Budapest
15th, 16th, 17th – pls suggest what we can do these 3 days ? day trips from Budapest or a weekend some place.
Another important question is , do all countries accept Euros ?
I do realize the itinerary is a little rushed but I just have 18days and me and my friend would want to see these 3 countries.
Let me know if there is anything I should be aware of. We plan to stay in hostels throughout.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe
Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary - pls review/suggest - reposting