We travel may first week and reach to Basel euro airport by10am and stay at manor then form. Two adults.
There is not much price difference between Basel to bern or Basel to thun . So I thought apart from Basel to bern , Bernese Oberland pass covers bern,luzern, Interlaken areas. I also mentioned we would like to travel for six days. It seems the price difference to Swiss pass for 8 days is more than bernese Oberland pass six days.
Whether using Swiss travel pass or bo pass, can we travel many times on same route / train. Coz I read, we need to spend full day to travel jungfrau, in that case, we might have to go trummelbach falls on next day and to first mountain cable car another day via grindlewald.
Whether actual fare for two adults to and back from Basel to bern and Bernese Oberland pass work out well?
Here is my itinerary for six days
Basel to Luzern with actual fare for two adults and from Luzern bo pass works by 2 pm so visit to lion monument and kapell bridge and travel to manor form thun
Boat trip from lake thun St mt caves, bus trip to beaterns burg, cable trip to niederhorn
Jungfrau ascending one way and descending from other way whether visit to trummelbach falls can be done along with jungfrau trip?
Trummelbach falls , harder kulm I read both takes half day only.
First mountain via grindlewald and interlaken local or heimweighflue or alpine garden
Return from manor form thun to bern in the morning visit to bear park, Rosen garden and in the afternoon start to basel for catching 9 pm flight. Here we pay actual fare for two adults from bern to Basel
Plz make sure between day two to day five all train bus boat fares covered by bernse Oberland pass?
For two adults travelling together all the time two seperate adult pass needed to buy for either Swiss travel pass or Bernese Oberland pass? Am I correct?
Your answer to each of my question helps a lot to me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transylvania - June 2018
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Krakow
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May