We travel may first week and reach to Basel euro airport by10am and stay at manor then form. Two adults.
There is not much price difference between Basel to bern or Basel to thun . So I thought apart from Basel to bern , Bernese Oberland pass covers bern,luzern, Interlaken areas. I also mentioned we would like to travel for six days. It seems the price difference to Swiss pass for 8 days is more than bernese Oberland pass six days.
Whether using Swiss travel pass or bo pass, can we travel many times on same route / train. Coz I read, we need to spend full day to travel jungfrau, in that case, we might have to go trummelbach falls on next day and to first mountain cable car another day via grindlewald.
Whether actual fare for two adults to and back from Basel to bern and Bernese Oberland pass work out well?
Here is my itinerary for six days
Basel to Luzern with actual fare for two adults and from Luzern bo pass works by 2 pm so visit to lion monument and kapell bridge and travel to manor form thun
Boat trip from lake thun St mt caves, bus trip to beaterns burg, cable trip to niederhorn
Jungfrau ascending one way and descending from other way whether visit to trummelbach falls can be done along with jungfrau trip?
Trummelbach falls , harder kulm I read both takes half day only.
First mountain via grindlewald and interlaken local or heimweighflue or alpine garden
Return from manor form thun to bern in the morning visit to bear park, Rosen garden and in the afternoon start to basel for catching 9 pm flight. Here we pay actual fare for two adults from bern to Basel
Plz make sure between day two to day five all train bus boat fares covered by bernse Oberland pass?
For two adults travelling together all the time two seperate adult pass needed to buy for either Swiss travel pass or Bernese Oberland pass? Am I correct?
Your answer to each of my question helps a lot to me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 2 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 19 Croatia trip Planning
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions