We travel may first week and reach to Basel euro airport by10am and stay at manor then form. Two adults.
There is not much price difference between Basel to bern or Basel to thun . So I thought apart from Basel to bern , Bernese Oberland pass covers bern,luzern, Interlaken areas. I also mentioned we would like to travel for six days. It seems the price difference to Swiss pass for 8 days is more than bernese Oberland pass six days.
Whether using Swiss travel pass or bo pass, can we travel many times on same route / train. Coz I read, we need to spend full day to travel jungfrau, in that case, we might have to go trummelbach falls on next day and to first mountain cable car another day via grindlewald.
Whether actual fare for two adults to and back from Basel to bern and Bernese Oberland pass work out well?
Here is my itinerary for six days
Basel to Luzern with actual fare for two adults and from Luzern bo pass works by 2 pm so visit to lion monument and kapell bridge and travel to manor form thun
Boat trip from lake thun St mt caves, bus trip to beaterns burg, cable trip to niederhorn
Jungfrau ascending one way and descending from other way whether visit to trummelbach falls can be done along with jungfrau trip?
Trummelbach falls , harder kulm I read both takes half day only.
First mountain via grindlewald and interlaken local or heimweighflue or alpine garden
Return from manor form thun to bern in the morning visit to bear park, Rosen garden and in the afternoon start to basel for catching 9 pm flight. Here we pay actual fare for two adults from bern to Basel
Plz make sure between day two to day five all train bus boat fares covered by bernse Oberland pass?
For two adults travelling together all the time two seperate adult pass needed to buy for either Swiss travel pass or Bernese Oberland pass? Am I correct?
Your answer to each of my question helps a lot to me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 4 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 5 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 6 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 7 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 11 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 12 바카라게임사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 13 바카라게임✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 14 바카라사이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 15 바카라싸이트✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 16 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 17 마카오바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 18 인터넷바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 라이브바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 아시아바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노