I'm from the United States and I'm visiting London and Paris in June, I'm very lost on the whole plug in adapters and need help! I want to bring along my Revlon 1875W hairdryer, I looked on the hairdryer and it said it's 125V I also need to take my curler it is 120V, what kind of adapters do I need for Paris and London???? Help me please I'm lost...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 7 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay