I'm from the United States and I'm visiting London and Paris in June, I'm very lost on the whole plug in adapters and need help! I want to bring along my Revlon 1875W hairdryer, I looked on the hairdryer and it said it's 125V I also need to take my curler it is 120V, what kind of adapters do I need for Paris and London???? Help me please I'm lost...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Barcelona cooking classes
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 vienna
- 25 Questions about Polish sights