My cousin visited Greece earlier this year & took a plug adaptor bought especially for the trip. She said that it did not work because the outlets there were recessed. I have a European plug adaptor which I have used in several countries & it looks like the one I saw on Matt Barrett's site. When I showed it to her, she said she doesn't think it will work. Any info on this would be appreciated!
Plug adaptor for Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome in 6 days
- 2 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 3 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 4 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 5 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 6 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 7 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 8 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 9 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 10 Land v Waterways touring
- 11 Day trips
- 12 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 13 Question about justairports
- 14 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 15 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 16 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 20 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 21 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 22 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Nice, France September 2013