My cousin visited Greece earlier this year & took a plug adaptor bought especially for the trip. She said that it did not work because the outlets there were recessed. I have a European plug adaptor which I have used in several countries & it looks like the one I saw on Matt Barrett's site. When I showed it to her, she said she doesn't think it will work. Any info on this would be appreciated!
Plug adaptor for Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 London visit
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)