My cousin visited Greece earlier this year & took a plug adaptor bought especially for the trip. She said that it did not work because the outlets there were recessed. I have a European plug adaptor which I have used in several countries & it looks like the one I saw on Matt Barrett's site. When I showed it to her, she said she doesn't think it will work. Any info on this would be appreciated!
Plug adaptor for Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Italy
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Taormina to Palermo
- 12 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 22 Suggestion for travel memories
- 23 Budget family trip to Europe
- 24 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?