My cousin visited Greece earlier this year & took a plug adaptor bought especially for the trip. She said that it did not work because the outlets there were recessed. I have a European plug adaptor which I have used in several countries & it looks like the one I saw on Matt Barrett's site. When I showed it to her, she said she doesn't think it will work. Any info on this would be appreciated!
Plug adaptor for Greece?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Italian language schools
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 When to visit Provence updated info
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Venice in Jan