My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!