My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!
- 1 semi escorted tours
- 2 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 11 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 16 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Cuenca or Toledo
- 19 Heathrow
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 A chacun son goût
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 25 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport