My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!