My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 12 Apartment in Rome
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 16 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 19 Flea markets in Romania
- 20 car rental
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 23 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!