My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!