My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED :YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Chania
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!