My husband is travelling to latina for work and i would love to grab this opportunity to see a little bit of italy. He can extend his trip by a week and i can join him with our 1 yr old. Now i really wanted to see amalfi coast, capri and venice but it appears to be hard with a baby(canals and stairs). Please suggest some alternative areas. I know i am asking a very general question, sorry i dont have much background of italy and i have just started thinking about this. any help will be appreciated. here is what i am looking for:
-want to see beautiful scenery, charming towns etc
-not interested in museums with the baby
-want to see a few towns if possible but too much travelling with the baby might be hard
-not interested in food and wine trips
-something budget friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM
pls suggest a week long italy vacation with a 1 yr old. Thanks!