As I am planning a short (3-4 days) trip to Paris (In Aug) and this is my first time to visit the city, I want to be close to the major attractions, to be able to walk to and fro and maximise my time.
Budget-wise, want a mid-segment hotel, 60-100 euros I guess on a single stay basis.
Safe (traveling solo), clean (am a cleanliness freak) and accessible to major attractions is my criteria.
I am anyway checking booking.com, hotels.com, traveladvisor.com, but I have found so much amazing & personalised info on this forum, I would love to hear from people who have been to Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 바카라카지노→[强( AO236。TK )强]←슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 6 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Sim Card Options
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Day trip ideas
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card