As I am planning a short (3-4 days) trip to Paris (In Aug) and this is my first time to visit the city, I want to be close to the major attractions, to be able to walk to and fro and maximise my time.
Budget-wise, want a mid-segment hotel, 60-100 euros I guess on a single stay basis.
Safe (traveling solo), clean (am a cleanliness freak) and accessible to major attractions is my criteria.
I am anyway checking booking.com, hotels.com, traveladvisor.com, but I have found so much amazing & personalised info on this forum, I would love to hear from people who have been to Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Ireland itinerary help please
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 9 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations