As I am planning a short (3-4 days) trip to Paris (In Aug) and this is my first time to visit the city, I want to be close to the major attractions, to be able to walk to and fro and maximise my time.
Budget-wise, want a mid-segment hotel, 60-100 euros I guess on a single stay basis.
Safe (traveling solo), clean (am a cleanliness freak) and accessible to major attractions is my criteria.
I am anyway checking booking.com, hotels.com, traveladvisor.com, but I have found so much amazing & personalised info on this forum, I would love to hear from people who have been to Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 vienna
- 3 Oxford England Accommodations
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Croatia Ferry Help
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question