As I am planning a short (3-4 days) trip to Paris (In Aug) and this is my first time to visit the city, I want to be close to the major attractions, to be able to walk to and fro and maximise my time.
Budget-wise, want a mid-segment hotel, 60-100 euros I guess on a single stay basis.
Safe (traveling solo), clean (am a cleanliness freak) and accessible to major attractions is my criteria.
I am anyway checking booking.com, hotels.com, traveladvisor.com, but I have found so much amazing & personalised info on this forum, I would love to hear from people who have been to Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany