I'm planning on travelling to Lithuania for a week in beginning of September. Do you have any suggestions for accommodations, sights to see, things to do, restaurants, what airlines to use and to avoid, and ways to get there? Thanks very much.
pls help: where to stay/what to see - Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottland for a day!
- 2 First ever europe trip
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Best Tours of Europe
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 7 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Best london location to stay?
- 11 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 12 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 13 Scotland and northern England
- 14 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 Help me plan a Trip
- 18 Europe first timers
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Prague for a week?
- 21 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 22 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 23 International Drivers Permit
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Spain driving trip