I'm planning on travelling to Lithuania for a week in beginning of September. Do you have any suggestions for accommodations, sights to see, things to do, restaurants, what airlines to use and to avoid, and ways to get there? Thanks very much.
pls help: where to stay/what to see - Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 italy
- 10 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 11 Side trip from Geneva
- 12 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 13 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 14 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 15 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 16 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale