I'm planning on travelling to Lithuania for a week in beginning of September. Do you have any suggestions for accommodations, sights to see, things to do, restaurants, what airlines to use and to avoid, and ways to get there? Thanks very much.
pls help: where to stay/what to see - Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 10 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 11 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 Christmas in salzburg
- 15 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)