I'm planning on travelling to Lithuania for a week in beginning of September. Do you have any suggestions for accommodations, sights to see, things to do, restaurants, what airlines to use and to avoid, and ways to get there? Thanks very much.
pls help: where to stay/what to see - Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 suggested day bag
- 3 Naples airport, bag storage, pizza, crime?
- 4 Where can I get a Hermes Birkin bag without a waiting list?
- 5 Tripadvisor just sent me a large-ish canvas bag!
- 6 2.5 Weeks in Europe Bag - Carry On
- 7 Help Choosing a bag?
- 8 where to buy a LV bag?
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 11 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 12 Suggested day bag for use in Italy
- 13 Help with a small island in Greece
- 14 things in Rhonda
- 15 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 20 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 21 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?