My mom & I will be meeting up in Brussel for 'just the 2 of us' trip at the end of April.
Here is the itinerary that I have in mind:
Apr 27 -- arrive at Am in Brussel. Take a train to Antwerp (1/2 day in Antwerp).
Apr 28 -- Antwerp
Apr 29 -- 1/2 day in Antwerp, then a pm train to Ghent
Apr 30 -- Ghent
May 1 (Sunday) -- day trip to Brugge
May 2 -- 1/2 day in Ghent, then a pm train to Brussel
May 3 -- Brussel
May 4 -- heading home.
Can you pls help me plan the trip?
As a start, here are my questions:
1). How easy is to go from Brussel airport to the main train station?
2). Is it OK to buy the train tickets (for Antwerp, Ghent & Brussel) upon arrival at the airport/station, rather than making advance booking?
3). Do we have enough/decent time in each city? Which city has more to see?
4). As for the hotels, I plan to book Ghent Marriott and Renaissance Brussel. Anyone has experience with these hotels?
I'm still looking for a hotel in Antwerp. Anyone has a suggestion? Preferably a starwood or marriott property.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Athens International airport
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 14 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 15 Road trip Italy
- 16 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 17 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 Hilton CPH no loner
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 French Wedding
- 24 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?