We will be cruising in these areas by the end of the month. The above destinations are our stops. Have any of you been to any of these places? Do you have a site or activity to recommend? I like going to unique places and doing fun activities while hubby likes to eat. We only have a few hours in each so we'd be glad to spend them wisely.
We're considering doing an excursion for Monaco on our Savona stop. Is this a good idea?
Looking forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Flamenco in October
- 14 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 21 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.
Pls Help on Bari->Corfu->Messina->Savona->Marseille Cruise Ports