We will be cruising in these areas by the end of the month. The above destinations are our stops. Have any of you been to any of these places? Do you have a site or activity to recommend? I like going to unique places and doing fun activities while hubby likes to eat. We only have a few hours in each so we'd be glad to spend them wisely.
We're considering doing an excursion for Monaco on our Savona stop. Is this a good idea?
Looking forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 5 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 8 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 9 YIKES!
- 10 Cash machines ATM
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help
Pls Help on Bari->Corfu->Messina->Savona->Marseille Cruise Ports