We are looking for lodging for Plitvice Lakes and Korkula. Does anyone have any suggestions, please? We are one night in Korkula, heading on to Hvar, and two nights at Plitvice Lakes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Firt time VISA applicant
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye