We are looking for lodging for Plitvice Lakes and Korkula. Does anyone have any suggestions, please? We are one night in Korkula, heading on to Hvar, and two nights at Plitvice Lakes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wow HP PRINTER I.8.O.O.6.8.I.72.O.8 techh Support.t telephone Number
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 Italy June 6-16
- 4 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 5 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Long weekend in Albania
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 16 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Iceland March Itinerary