My family and I, including 3 year old daughter, are heading to Croatia in June. We are trying to plan our itinerary. We are wondering if Plitvice Lakes are worth seeing and also if it is safe to bring our 3 year old there. We've looked at pictures and the boardwalks with no railing frighten me a bit. Our daughter is well behaved and I'm sure she would hold our hand while we are on them but I would still like some input if people think it is safe or not. Also, we only have time to travel the direction of Plitvice Lakes or to Dubrovnik, if you could chose which is not to be missed? Thank you for any and all advice!
Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Wengen to Torino?
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 6 When to go to Sicily
- 7 Transport in Venice
- 8 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 9 How to structure this trip?
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 12 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 13 Prebook B&Bs
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 21 Italy - Month of July
- 22 England & Scotland in April
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives