My family and I, including 3 year old daughter, are heading to Croatia in June. We are trying to plan our itinerary. We are wondering if Plitvice Lakes are worth seeing and also if it is safe to bring our 3 year old there. We've looked at pictures and the boardwalks with no railing frighten me a bit. Our daughter is well behaved and I'm sure she would hold our hand while we are on them but I would still like some input if people think it is safe or not. Also, we only have time to travel the direction of Plitvice Lakes or to Dubrovnik, if you could chose which is not to be missed? Thank you for any and all advice!
Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 4 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 American Express
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Three ferries to Mull
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany