My family and I, including 3 year old daughter, are heading to Croatia in June. We are trying to plan our itinerary. We are wondering if Plitvice Lakes are worth seeing and also if it is safe to bring our 3 year old there. We've looked at pictures and the boardwalks with no railing frighten me a bit. Our daughter is well behaved and I'm sure she would hold our hand while we are on them but I would still like some input if people think it is safe or not. Also, we only have time to travel the direction of Plitvice Lakes or to Dubrovnik, if you could chose which is not to be missed? Thank you for any and all advice!
Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Barcelona Transfers
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 6 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 7 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?