What's the best route to see Plitvice lakes in a day? was thinking of arriving in the late afternoon. Will be spending a night there and explore it early in the morning again. Which of the routes is the best? Thinking a 4-6 hour hike would be sufficient?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 3 ATM at airport
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 Flat in London
- 7 Lay over time
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 K-Day
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe