I was afraid if I posted this on my original question it wouldn't get seen, so excuse this new topic; I am going to book our trains but I don't want to make a mistake with a Mini ticket that can't be changed. When I go on Trenitalia and put in departure and arrival cities, there are various options for both Rome and Naples. I've been putting in Rome all stations, and Naples all stations, but do all the Rome-Naples trains leave from Rome Termini, or could I accidentally be booking a train that's leaving from a different station? The same applies to Naples...do all trains from Rome arrive in one place? Just want to be sure of this before I make a bad mistake. Thanks for all the help.
Please...one more Rome-Naples train question before I book
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 2 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 3 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 4 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 5 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 6 Dublin to Cashel
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 12 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 22 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 23 Athens and which islands?
- 24 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 25 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip