I was afraid if I posted this on my original question it wouldn't get seen, so excuse this new topic; I am going to book our trains but I don't want to make a mistake with a Mini ticket that can't be changed. When I go on Trenitalia and put in departure and arrival cities, there are various options for both Rome and Naples. I've been putting in Rome all stations, and Naples all stations, but do all the Rome-Naples trains leave from Rome Termini, or could I accidentally be booking a train that's leaving from a different station? The same applies to Naples...do all trains from Rome arrive in one place? Just want to be sure of this before I make a bad mistake. Thanks for all the help.
Please...one more Rome-Naples train question before I book
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 9 London GTG late September?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 16 100 years of French gratitude
- 17 Need help with itinerary
- 18 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 24 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??