I was afraid if I posted this on my original question it wouldn't get seen, so excuse this new topic; I am going to book our trains but I don't want to make a mistake with a Mini ticket that can't be changed. When I go on Trenitalia and put in departure and arrival cities, there are various options for both Rome and Naples. I've been putting in Rome all stations, and Naples all stations, but do all the Rome-Naples trains leave from Rome Termini, or could I accidentally be booking a train that's leaving from a different station? The same applies to Naples...do all trains from Rome arrive in one place? Just want to be sure of this before I make a bad mistake. Thanks for all the help.
Please...one more Rome-Naples train question before I book
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Nice Video about Poland
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)