I was afraid if I posted this on my original question it wouldn't get seen, so excuse this new topic; I am going to book our trains but I don't want to make a mistake with a Mini ticket that can't be changed. When I go on Trenitalia and put in departure and arrival cities, there are various options for both Rome and Naples. I've been putting in Rome all stations, and Naples all stations, but do all the Rome-Naples trains leave from Rome Termini, or could I accidentally be booking a train that's leaving from a different station? The same applies to Naples...do all trains from Rome arrive in one place? Just want to be sure of this before I make a bad mistake. Thanks for all the help.
Please...one more Rome-Naples train question before I book
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Italy dolomites
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 7 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 8 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 11 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 16 history museums or locations
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 22 year olds in Europe
- 19 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 20 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 21 Good times in Munich, the city
- 22 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Cylades Island Hopping
- 25 One week in Spain, late May