We are planning our Europe trip to visit Germany-Vienna-Prague.
We need travel agency to help us with itinerary, bookings of trains/busses, etc.
Please recommend one. We live in NJ, USA.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 6 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 7 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 8 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Italy for Christmas Week
- 13 train or plane
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 21 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa