I am helping my DD plan her trip to Italy in August.
She will be with a friend most of the time, but for the last 3 days she will be in Rome by herself.
Trying to find a nice hotel in a good location where she will be able to walk around by herself as well as do a couple of tours.
Budget will be mid range - about $100usd to about $200usd(that would be a max).
Can anyone help with some suggestions
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm back.....
- 2 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Ireland ToDo
- 6 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 9 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 10 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 11 To europe this Aug
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Normandy - driving trip
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Ballet Bolshoi
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help
- 18 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 19 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 22 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 23 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 24 munich - day trips
- 25 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM