I am helping my DD plan her trip to Italy in August.
She will be with a friend most of the time, but for the last 3 days she will be in Rome by herself.
Trying to find a nice hotel in a good location where she will be able to walk around by herself as well as do a couple of tours.
Budget will be mid range - about $100usd to about $200usd(that would be a max).
Can anyone help with some suggestions
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 7 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 15 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 16 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 17 Valencia Spain
- 18 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 25 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted