I am helping my DD plan her trip to Italy in August.
She will be with a friend most of the time, but for the last 3 days she will be in Rome by herself.
Trying to find a nice hotel in a good location where she will be able to walk around by herself as well as do a couple of tours.
Budget will be mid range - about $100usd to about $200usd(that would be a max).
Can anyone help with some suggestions
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 4 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 20 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 23 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?