We will be there in Sept. Before we write for appointments, I'd like to hear what Bordeaux wine-tasting appointments are like. Can I be presumptuous enough to say we'll be near your estate on x day at roughly y time and would like to have an appointment then or will they simply tell me when they are ready to receive me and I'd better arrange to get there then? Is the appointment automatically for a tour and a tasting or just the latter? How long does one normally stay at a single chateau if there's only 1 or 2 wines to taste? My guide indicates that some are free and some have a fee. Where they have fees, do you purchase a full glass, or how does that work? Anything that helps me understand the difference between a tasting say in Napa and in Bordeaux (Medoc, Pomerol, St. Emilion) would be very much appreciated.
Please share Bordeaux wine-tasting experiences
- 1 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 2 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Iceland Road trip in May
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Don't slight Bruges
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 22 Cuenca or Toledo
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 25 any recommended guides for Krakow area?