DH and I arrive at LHR from Iceland at 1145 and pick up rental car; head to Avebury to see the stone circle.
Continue on to Lacock where we will stay the night; visit Lacock Abbey.
Option 1) Head over to Bath for the day
Option 2) Stay in Lacock - is there enough to fill one day?
Regardless, we will be staying the night in Lacock.
Timed tickets at Stonehenge at 1100 (haven't purchased yet, so still flexible on time).
Head to Salisbury to see the Cathedral (have read "London" and very recently "Pillars of the Earth" so this is a must see).
Drop the car off in Southampton and board cruise ship, which departs at 1700.
- Are there any quaint towns on the route from Lacock to Stonehenge? That is the reason I was thinking about the 1100 tickets. I'm known to get a little camera snap-happy.
- Do I need to worry about any special holidays/school patterns that might add to the traffic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 8 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 13 Almalfi
- 14 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 15 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 16 Athens multi site pass
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 24 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London