Wanted feedback on this Spain Itinerary for July/August 2012....
Madrid 3 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Hotel Petite Palace Savoy
Train from Madrid to Cordoba, meet by driver and guide for 1/2 day in Cordoba, then onto
Seville 2 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Condes de Barcelona
I do think we should add time to Madrid - anything else?
Anyone have feedback on the hotels themselves and their locations?
Thanks so much in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 11 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 12 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 17 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 18 So much to do, so little time!
- 19 Tour of Northern Italy
- 20 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 21 Germany in December Trip Report
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?