Wanted feedback on this Spain Itinerary for July/August 2012....
Madrid 3 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Hotel Petite Palace Savoy
Train from Madrid to Cordoba, meet by driver and guide for 1/2 day in Cordoba, then onto
Seville 2 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Condes de Barcelona
I do think we should add time to Madrid - anything else?
Anyone have feedback on the hotels themselves and their locations?
Thanks so much in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 VI@W : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 3 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Greece
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 London with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria