Wanted feedback on this Spain Itinerary for my family of 4 (boys 12 and) for July/August 2012....
Madrid 3 nights, including day trip via train to Toledo
Madrid Hotel: Hotel Petite Palace Savoy
Train from Madrid to Cordoba, meet by driver and guide for 1/2 day in Cordoba, then onto
Seville 2 nights
Seville Hotel: Hotel Amadeus
Train from Seville to Granada
2 nights Granada
Granada Hotel: Macia Real de la Alhambra
Fly from Granada to Barcelona
4 nights Barcelona
Hotel Barcelona: Condes de Barcelona
I do think we should add time to Madrid - anything else?
Anyone have feedback on the hotels themselves and their locations?
Thanks so much in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Super Cover For Hertz
- 6 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 When to Visit Scotland
- 9 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 10 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?