We will be returning to Paris from Bayeux and will probably be tired but it will be OHs last night with us so we have to make an effort to have a nice meal somewhere close to the Hotel Eiffel Turenne,
I believe this is in the 7th district
the restaurant doesnt have to be flash...just good value and decent food...dont want to be wandering around in the cold looking for something last minute
thank you for any suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 2 썬시티바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu