We will be returning to Paris from Bayeux and will probably be tired but it will be OHs last night with us so we have to make an effort to have a nice meal somewhere close to the Hotel Eiffel Turenne,
I believe this is in the 7th district
the restaurant doesnt have to be flash...just good value and decent food...dont want to be wandering around in the cold looking for something last minute
thank you for any suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 4 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 5 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 8 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 9 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 10 Need help in travel planning
- 11 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 12 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 13 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 14 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 15 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 16 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 A week driving in Bavaria
- 18 9 Days in Portugal!
- 19 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Hiking Dolomites
- 22 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 23 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy