We will be returning to Paris from Bayeux and will probably be tired but it will be OHs last night with us so we have to make an effort to have a nice meal somewhere close to the Hotel Eiffel Turenne,
I believe this is in the 7th district
the restaurant doesnt have to be flash...just good value and decent food...dont want to be wandering around in the cold looking for something last minute
thank you for any suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 3 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 6 Zadar or Sibenik
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 10 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 11 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 12 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 13 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 23 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 24 B&Bs in Ireland
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback