We will be returning to Paris from Bayeux and will probably be tired but it will be OHs last night with us so we have to make an effort to have a nice meal somewhere close to the Hotel Eiffel Turenne,
I believe this is in the 7th district
the restaurant doesnt have to be flash...just good value and decent food...dont want to be wandering around in the cold looking for something last minute
thank you for any suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Scenic Driving Routes
- 9 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 10 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 11 Vienna to Bratislava
- 12 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 13 1 way ticket
- 14 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 15 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 What type of visa is right for me?
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 21 French immersion courses in France
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 25 Puglia & Matera in photos