We will be returning to Paris from Bayeux and will probably be tired but it will be OHs last night with us so we have to make an effort to have a nice meal somewhere close to the Hotel Eiffel Turenne,
I believe this is in the 7th district
the restaurant doesnt have to be flash...just good value and decent food...dont want to be wandering around in the cold looking for something last minute
thank you for any suggestions !
please recommend a restaurant near ave tourville paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Augsburg with kids
- 8 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 22 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 23 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid