We are in the process of trying to firm up our itinerary for an upcoming trip to Europe this July which includes 3 nights in Nice. We will not have a car and will be relying on trains (and buses?). We are two adults and two children (ages 6 & 8). We are renting a suite so we have the option of eating breakfast and/or dinner in.
We arrive by air in the early morning from Toulouse on a Saturday and will depart early Tuesday morning to take the train to Ventimiglia. So we will have most of Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
The first day we plan to drop our bags at the hotel (Hotel Goldstar) and do a bit of sightseeing - perhaps hitting Chez Pipo for lunch and/or Place Rosetti & Fenocchio for ice cream. I am also very interested in the Chagall museum in Cimiez. I figured this might be my shopping afternoon since I had read that shops may be closed on Sun/Mon. DH can take daughters to the beach in the afternoon.
The next morning (Sunday) we will do the walk to the Chateau, walk along the Promenade des anglais , Place Massena & Marche aux fleurs. Lunch at Le Safari in the Cours Saleya. Beach again in p.m.
Our last full day is the Monday and I would like to see something outside of the city (requiring a train or bus). I am interested in the Fondation Maeght in St-Paul-de-Vence. I figured the girls would enjoy the outdoor sculpture garden. OR we could go to Eze or another village perche. It does not look like we could do both. Haut de Cagnes does look near St-P-D-V but not sure if we can visit the two using public transport.
Any suggestions for how to spend this Monday? not sure if stores in St-P-D-V are open. Not planning on doing any serious shopping as we will have kids in tow.
Lastly, it looks like there are public beaches in Nice but are we better off going to a private beach and paying for the loungers? I understand that the beaches are rocky so we will need to get water shoes. Note that we are going on to spend 3 days in Sestri Levante afterwards so we will have more beach time there.
Thanks in advance all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 3 SNCF - low price for summer
- 4 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 5 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 6 태양성카지노-(谷【 ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 】谷)-슈퍼카지노
- 7 태양성카지노」¶(→【ＢＬＫ８９６.ＺＥ。ＡＭ】←)¶「슈퍼카지노
- 8 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 9 아시안바카라【KBK99。COM】vip카지노づ해외접속카지노
- 10 코리아바카라【KBK99。COM】정선카지노づ홍콩선상바카라
- 11 아시아바카라【KBK99。COM】타짜카지노づ세계카지노체험
- 12 강원랜드카지노앵벌이【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 13 태백카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 14 인터넷카지노【KBK99。COM】하롱베이카지노주소づ바카라스타일
- 15 우리카지노-(谷【 ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 】谷)-슈퍼카지노
- 16 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】하얏트카지노호텔づ국내접속카지노
- 17 우리카지노」¶(→【ＢＬＫ８９６.ＺＥ。ＡＭ】←)¶「슈퍼카지노
- 18 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】하이원바카라주소づ국내호텔바카라
- 19 파라다이스워커힐카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 20 My Topic 아이카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라Title
- 21 카지노사이트【KBK99。COM】하이킹바카라づ국내호텔카지노
- 22 카라포커온라인＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 23 카지노사이트【KBK99。COM】합법카지노주소づ카지노바
- 24 카지노정선에이전트【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 25 카라카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
Please help with us with our 3 day Nice itinerary (with kids)