My partner and I (both 24) are looking at going interrailing for 17/18/19 days this summer, and having never done it before would just like some insight into how do-able our current prospective itinerary is. Any advice much appreciated!
Day 1: Fly from London to Milan
Day 2: Milan - Verona
Day 3: Verona
Day 4: Verona - Trieste (Short stop in venice as we've been before)
Day 5: Trieste
Day 6: Trieste - Ljubljana (train from Villa Opicina)
Day 7: Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Zagreb
Day 9: Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb - Budapest
Day 11: Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest - Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Vienna - Prague
Day 16: Prague
Day 17: Prague
Day 18: Fly from Prague to London
We may be able to add an additional day on if this looks all too rushed! Not sure yet though. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel