My partner and I (both 24) are looking at going interrailing for 17/18/19 days this summer, and having never done it before would just like some insight into how do-able our current prospective itinerary is. Any advice much appreciated!
Day 1: Fly from London to Milan
Day 2: Milan - Verona
Day 3: Verona
Day 4: Verona - Trieste (Short stop in venice as we've been before)
Day 5: Trieste
Day 6: Trieste - Ljubljana (train from Villa Opicina)
Day 7: Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Zagreb
Day 9: Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb - Budapest
Day 11: Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest - Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Vienna - Prague
Day 16: Prague
Day 17: Prague
Day 18: Fly from Prague to London
We may be able to add an additional day on if this looks all too rushed! Not sure yet though. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Madrird and Seville
- 15 Greece
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 Lake Como AREA questions
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??