My partner and I (both 24) are looking at going interrailing for 17/18/19 days this summer, and having never done it before would just like some insight into how do-able our current prospective itinerary is. Any advice much appreciated!
Day 1: Fly from London to Milan
Day 2: Milan - Verona
Day 3: Verona
Day 4: Verona - Trieste (Short stop in venice as we've been before)
Day 5: Trieste
Day 6: Trieste - Ljubljana (train from Villa Opicina)
Day 7: Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Zagreb
Day 9: Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb - Budapest
Day 11: Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest - Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Vienna - Prague
Day 16: Prague
Day 17: Prague
Day 18: Fly from Prague to London
We may be able to add an additional day on if this looks all too rushed! Not sure yet though. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동남아카지노→《 BMB95。CoM 》←라이브바카라
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 Versailles
- 17 Where to enjoy Paris
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 driving from prague to salzburg
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris