My partner and I (both 24) are looking at going interrailing for 17/18/19 days this summer, and having never done it before would just like some insight into how do-able our current prospective itinerary is. Any advice much appreciated!
Day 1: Fly from London to Milan
Day 2: Milan - Verona
Day 3: Verona
Day 4: Verona - Trieste (Short stop in venice as we've been before)
Day 5: Trieste
Day 6: Trieste - Ljubljana (train from Villa Opicina)
Day 7: Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Zagreb
Day 9: Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb - Budapest
Day 11: Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest - Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Vienna - Prague
Day 16: Prague
Day 17: Prague
Day 18: Fly from Prague to London
We may be able to add an additional day on if this looks all too rushed! Not sure yet though. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 2 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Paris Metro
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 11 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 12 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Cambrils
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours