My partner and I (both 24) are looking at going interrailing for 17/18/19 days this summer, and having never done it before would just like some insight into how do-able our current prospective itinerary is. Any advice much appreciated!
Day 1: Fly from London to Milan
Day 2: Milan - Verona
Day 3: Verona
Day 4: Verona - Trieste (Short stop in venice as we've been before)
Day 5: Trieste
Day 6: Trieste - Ljubljana (train from Villa Opicina)
Day 7: Ljubljana
Day 8: Ljubljana - Zagreb
Day 9: Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb - Budapest
Day 11: Budapest
Day 12: Budapest
Day 13: Budapest - Vienna
Day 14: Vienna
Day 15: Vienna - Prague
Day 16: Prague
Day 17: Prague
Day 18: Fly from Prague to London
We may be able to add an additional day on if this looks all too rushed! Not sure yet though. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 4 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Anniversary trip to France
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 25 Worst flight booking with edreams