Our family (2 adults and two kids ages 2 and 6) will be in Germany in late July. We are planning to spend two days in Mosel - Rhineland. Given that we are going to be there for a short period, I want to plan our days in advance and make sure that we get the best out of our visit. Can you please recommend an itinerary?
We will have car, and we are going to head to that area from Schleiden, which is about 1.5 hr. We are planning to spend one night there and then return to Schleiden the next day late evening.
I would really appreciate recommendations for places to visit and would also welcome suggestions for hotels/b&b in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 2 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 22 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 23 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Sicily