Our family (2 adults and two kids ages 2 and 6) will be in Germany in late July. We are planning to spend two days in Mosel - Rhineland. Given that we are going to be there for a short period, I want to plan our days in advance and make sure that we get the best out of our visit. Can you please recommend an itinerary?
We will have car, and we are going to head to that area from Schleiden, which is about 1.5 hr. We are planning to spend one night there and then return to Schleiden the next day late evening.
I would really appreciate recommendations for places to visit and would also welcome suggestions for hotels/b&b in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Transport for local Venice travel
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Sim Card
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Borghese Gallery Question
- 16 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Cork questions