Our family (2 adults and two kids ages 2 and 6) will be in Germany in late July. We are planning to spend two days in Mosel - Rhineland. Given that we are going to be there for a short period, I want to plan our days in advance and make sure that we get the best out of our visit. Can you please recommend an itinerary?
We will have car, and we are going to head to that area from Schleiden, which is about 1.5 hr. We are planning to spend one night there and then return to Schleiden the next day late evening.
I would really appreciate recommendations for places to visit and would also welcome suggestions for hotels/b&b in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 Praiano
- 4 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 18 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations