Our family (2 adults and two kids ages 2 and 6) will be in Germany in late July. We are planning to spend two days in Mosel - Rhineland. Given that we are going to be there for a short period, I want to plan our days in advance and make sure that we get the best out of our visit. Can you please recommend an itinerary?
We will have car, and we are going to head to that area from Schleiden, which is about 1.5 hr. We are planning to spend one night there and then return to Schleiden the next day late evening.
I would really appreciate recommendations for places to visit and would also welcome suggestions for hotels/b&b in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 3 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 4 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 London and Normandy
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 12 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 13 rent muscle car in Norway
- 14 Athens tour guide advice
- 15 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 16 mystras or nemea
- 17 Venice gondola ride
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon