Our family (2 adults and two kids ages 2 and 6) will be in Germany in late July. We are planning to spend two days in Mosel - Rhineland. Given that we are going to be there for a short period, I want to plan our days in advance and make sure that we get the best out of our visit. Can you please recommend an itinerary?
We will have car, and we are going to head to that area from Schleiden, which is about 1.5 hr. We are planning to spend one night there and then return to Schleiden the next day late evening.
I would really appreciate recommendations for places to visit and would also welcome suggestions for hotels/b&b in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ィ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 카지노싸이트 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ぅ온라인바카라추천
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir