We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 2 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Brief trip report Naples
- 5 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 13 Private transportation
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 18 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 19 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 20 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 24 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 25 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France