We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 5 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 8 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 Tour or independent
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 17 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 18 day tours - Loire Valley
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 23 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip