We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Please help with Monte Carlo-Nice-Eze-St Paul tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 floods in Andalucia
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 6 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 11 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 Arriving in Prague
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 2 weeks in Spain
- 24 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 25 Wines charted by flavor