We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Please help with Monte Carlo-Nice-Eze-St Paul tour
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 6 Overnight stopover in London!
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 16 Walking around Barcelona??
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Spain and Portugal
- 21 Three for the road
- 22 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested