We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Please help with Monte Carlo-Nice-Eze-St Paul tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 venice, italy
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 8 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 April in Madrid
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Big and little towns of Europe
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Navigo Decouverte
- 19 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 Which Florence hotel?