We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 3 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 4 London-Paris solo trip
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 8 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 To Hampton Court Palace
- 17 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 18 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)