We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 Sintra
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Uffizi Phone Number
- 22 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Piedmont as a destination