We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 14 nights in Europe
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 CDG airport
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania