We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Wales
- 4 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track