We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 3 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 4 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 5 spanish winery region(s)
- 6 Best International Sim Card
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 9 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 10 Bandol port of call
- 11 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 A few highlights of our March trip to London
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 19 Yummy Swiss bites
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 22 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 23 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 24 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 25 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?