We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 alcazar question and seville advice
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Villa in Italy
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 Places to stop/stay?