We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 December in Slovenia
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 23 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 5 nights in Andalusia