We will be on the Ruby Princess next week and stopping at Monte Carlo. Our times are 6am(docked) - 2pm (leave) May 28th. I booked a private tour for 5 hours but can extend it for another hour. Our tour provider just told me that he made a mistake and St Paul is too far to go in 5 hours and even with 6 hours we would be very rushed. Has anyone done this kind of tour before... and is this doable in 6 hours ? Would we have time to shop/gelato/lunch (without going to Fragonard). Or our other options are 5 hours with MC-Nice-Eze or 6 hours with MC-Nice Eze.
We would love to see St Paul but not at the expense of a whirlwind tour and missing the enjoyment of the area and or our ship!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 3 동대문오피 동대문건마 아달 동대문휴게텔 www.adal.ml 동대문마사지
- 4 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 파주오피 아달 www.adal.ml 파주건마 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Prague itinerary advice
- 14 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 info Faro & Algarve
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?