We're a family of four, two adults with two kids of 7 and 17 y old daughters. Planning to travel to Europe this summer from July 3-10. Destination - initially planning to visit cities in Spain - Barcelona, Madrid/Grenada, in Portugal - Lisbon. Any suggestion with this itinerary. was thinking to fly to Barcelona on July 2, 2016, travel to Madrid, Lisbon via train and flying back from Lisbon, Portugal on July 9th. Please advise me as I don't have any knowledge about this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ロ온라인바카라
- 2 선시티바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라べ인터넷바카라
- 3 무료카지노게임■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヘ바카라
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 9 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 12 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Dublin Leap Card
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Rec for carryon bag - European sized