We're a family of four, two adults with two kids of 7 and 17 y old daughters. Planning to travel to Europe this summer from July 3-10. Destination - initially planning to visit cities in Spain - Barcelona, Madrid/Grenada, in Portugal - Lisbon. Any suggestion with this itinerary. was thinking to fly to Barcelona on July 2, 2016, travel to Madrid, Lisbon via train and flying back from Lisbon, Portugal on July 9th. Please advise me as I don't have any knowledge about this trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Salzburg itinerary review
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 8 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Globus Iberian Tour
- 22 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch